Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Corporate

That becomes a movie too I guess, a hindi one with this title eh? well I am corporate today. Phenomenon started this monday. Pretty nice experience though i reAAlly miss college now, all for the plain fact that things really dont look very easy now. When i say Not easy I mean it in all ways, mentally,emotionally, socially... I have no idea as to how many of those changes am going to like.
Three days down now I feel pretty comfortable with my peers, not yet in that comfort level but yeah for three days it seems nice to me. but its like u are into all this new phase of life, where u have to be formal in its own casual fashion, the dress code after college walks of shabby attire. Change is good they say, but isnt that a way of saying that something has happened and U really need to adjust to the same whether u like it or not. Sometimes I wonder sometimes if I am making a compromise? Is this what i need to do? Is this relevant? well...i get no answers but then definitely a nice paycheck to cure that dire need for money we all had at college. That was fun in its own ways!
Anyways..am yet in the classrom, i hope i get to a better view of how things wud be at my desk soon, and then there would soon be another blog to be keyed in.