Wednesday, November 02, 2005

.......

Words often fail me when am thinking hard on a title for my next blog. As in i see things around me, happening when they are destined to happen..things which usually leave a mark, instigate me to blog on the same, but then when the cursor is placed alongside Title: i go blank, even to the point that i forget what i wanted to blog about and often withdraw myself to not publishing the post.
Same is the case with replying to the comments i often receive. In a way, am thankful, that my journal gets read by a handful of people who would often fail to understand what i had wanted to convey..and somehow post a comment not on the expression lying underneath the blog, but on what is explained superficially. i might sound abstract here (nothing new there) , and i welcome no offences here. it is just that i have never replied to comments hence, because i fail to understand the purpose of the comment. and most often the comment is a link to another blog, which would want it to be read and expect a comment from me again..well...we are getting confused here. aint we??
one may ask, then why put up the comments link to your blog, but then am i too not human? apart from the counter which tells me how many people visited my weblog, i would definitely want to learn if i have managed to convey what i had in mind, and hence the comments are essential.
Contradiction is something which has always been an issue in my case, and here is a perfect example i guess..well...Bottom-line is, a visit to my blog is definitely worth the time (or mebbe not), the comments are also well-taken and understood...but anticipating a response to the same would be foolish, because i might just never clarify on what i have been writing.
Comments please?? :D