Sunday, September 04, 2005

Life Or Something Like It......

Well..Angelina Jolie wouldnt have much to complain about in the movie, unlike me here...
I gess i had seen the movie when i was back home this summer holidays, and it did manage to make an impact. What exactly has success got to do with happiness?-was the first question i asked myself..Angelina plays this news reporter,who is left with just three days to live her life, since she learns she is going to get killed after that.And how later she actually understands what "To Live" implies.

I aint here to crib though, but just a passing thought. On how much my life till now has been worthless and similar crap. But then i do owe some gratitude, for the number of friends i have made..for they having amazingly put up with my tantrums.
I sometimes wonder, if i get to meet myself (the wierdest of thought i presume)...but lets just imagine if something like that happens..would i admire myself?? would i be even able to put up with such a person? would i be happy with what i am anytime in the future? would i be contented with what people have been doing for me? will i remain the same selfish brat, who never fails to ask herself "do i have something to lose in this particular situation?"
A misanthrope to the very meaning of it, a misfit in almost every crowd, a misunderstood soul who incessantly craves for something new each day.