Monday, September 26, 2005

Hooked by Habit.



Among my usual quotidian chores is of course a meticulous visit to www.johnnydeppfan.com. It seems to have seeped into my blood now, I mean the Fanship here. Something so sissy and often associated to high school fantasies. Mind you...being an SRK fan is not categorized under that one. Sometimes I am amused at the way I can spend hours together, just plainly staring at those sharp features very characteristic of him. A well cut jawline, intelligent eyes, lips usually held tighlty in an obvious sneer, tresses of shoulder length(but sometimes trim short) falling haphazardly over his simple yet eye-catching visage.

Have not yet ventured into stages of being insane here, but the mere virility in his looks seem to catch my undivided attention. A tyro in the profession of meaningless, effortless and of course worthless hero-worship, the upshots of this uncanny behaviour is more than evident to me. But that doesnt stop me from nurturing such vacuous habits.
The liking is not only for his unprecedented appearance but also for unmatched skills he manages to display onscreen.

'Captain Jack Sparrow' of Pirates of the Carribean fame....'James Matthew Barrie' of Finding Neverland....'Constable Ichabod Crane' of Sleepy Hollow....'Inspector Fred Abberline' of From Hell...and who can forget that Tim Burton Classic Trilogy from Edward Scissorhands to the latest Corpse Bride.
I dedicate this blog space to my unwarranted liking for this one actor I have come to admire recently.