Thursday, October 20, 2005

Quotidian quotes...

8:00 Am: I reluctantly open my eyes, to have a look at the clock, only to stare for a full minute and realize that I am late.
“The anomaly lies in the algorithm”

8:30 Am:
Am all ready and take one last look at the mirror, searching for any proximity to posing a neat image.
“The world is infested with losers; good that you found yourself.”

10:30 Am:
I open all the bioinformatics sites that I am have been just asked to, in order to perform some usual work on allergenic sequences.
“Confusion arises out of experience”

12:30 Pm:
I glance blankly at the CAT FLT for the nth time now, discovering that it was of course not a very good decision I had made.
“Remember there is no room for your mediocrity in this commercial world, just when you think life is a bitch….it has puppies”

6:00 Pm:
I take a final look at my tattered purse, draw the only 50 rupees note out to purchase the much awaited ‘pav bhajji’. Promises of being frugal with my finances and to keep myself away from such extravaganza looms large.
“Assumptions is the mother of all fuck-ups”

11:00 Pm:
Snuggling inside my quilt, I sit down to pray . I look up and put forth my arguments as to how the whole day I had been questioning his existence not to find any answer. As always I wait…I wait…I wait….and as usual “no answer”.
“Do not argue with a fool, they may never find the difference.”

I soon fall asleep, my only concern being..the new day will come…