Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Feline Fatale

giggle giggle...i mean could i have thought of a better title.
the giggle aint gonna last long coz i can see myself taking yet another entrance exam after 3 years of lethargy at BITS. Well..apart from the usual stuff college has imbibed in me, i have to mention the amount of laziness that has creeped into my lifestyle. Procrastination, thanks to my sun-sign has been my bosom buddy, but many thanks to being a 'bitsian' it has been nurtured up well within me.
Am leading you down all the wrong roads. Purpose of the current blog to actually curse myself for not having given the exam much attention previously, and now resorting to last minute preps. I know all in vain but when am done i want to walk out happy, for having done well. Too much to ask for, but then again..am a dreamer u see!
I havnt called God in a long time now, and i dont think my ego will ever permit me to do that. Sope..i rely on Serendipity this time. Fortunate Accident..thats exactly what i am looking for right now...