Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sour

I am eating this absolutely yummy form of junk/healthy food in a cup ever invented..Masala Corn. Flavors involved are buttery, salty,spicy and yes of course my favorite sour.
Have you ever wondered how the right bit of sour in any recipe can make it simply exquisite. And that makes me ponder, if the same thing holds true for life itself. I have recently started using small slices of things i very often wonder about, and then go ahead and associate it with my own life. So this is a spawn of thoughts linked to that.
Sometimes too much of sour in my own life has proved fatal. In the beginning you tend to just revel in the feeling, and then before you know it you have got addicted to it. I am living in this feeling right now, and i must tell you it has become the weirdest kind of obsession. And when the crazy is for a person, then there are simply no limits to how far it can make you go.
Zach Braff still continues to inspire me. Its become a tradition now to go to his journal, and feel all inspired and smiley ever more. Oh! he also introduced me to awesome music, "I'm fine" by Colin Hay and a more chic sound of Schuyler Fisk.
I have also come to become addicted to television series. I worked my time through Scrubs and now its How i met you Mother. Sometimes i wonder what my life would have been, if it were a similar TV series. Gang of finger five, in a coffee shop/lounge/hospital (eh!), talking about things so trivial, but that meaningful when shared with the same gang of five each passing day. I wish i had a gang of five, a coffee shop, trifle happenings to discuss, small errands to run, little thoughts to wonder over. :)