Monday, October 06, 2008

Inspired by Zach Braff

I just got to be this new absolute crazy sucker for Scrubs and JD. Was reading through his online journal, and i realized how easy it is to just keep talking about things that swarm up in your mind. Sometimes I myself am so full of thoughts, that i realize if i don't get them out real soon, they would just spill off the brim of my head.
I have started working on shifts right now. Needless to say, it means odd hours of sleep and wake up alarms. I got to see the sun rise after such a long time. It just filled my heart with gratitude, when I saw dawn break. Actually the same thing happens to me when I see it go down, and i feel all night i am so gona miss it shining down over me. Aah! who am i kidding , i am just another lovefool, who feels the world is a lovely place to be.
The belief is come to shake off my neck off late. I feel like buying a cat/dog/pet/fish/anything for myself. To speak to it, name it and not be worried about being judged. I think i need a haircut too, and then go shopping for a travel bag. And then go out travelling, alone. But i really doubt it if i would survive a day alone with myself. My credit crisis is finally being managed this time. Thanks to my pride! :)
There are gazillion resolutions i need to live for coming next year. I might get engaged. I want to turn vegeterian. I want to see Goa.
For right now i need a good nights sleep. Peace out!